Life’s most precious commodity is time, and tonight we want to make sure you’ve got more of it to do stuff that counts. Get your kids to help you grate the zucchini for this yummy recipe to cut down on prep time and increase some family bonding time!
|Chicken Breast||2 pkg (680 g)|
|Mini Yukon Potatoes||2 pkg (680 g)|
|Parmesan Cheese, shredded||1 pkg (1/2 cup)|
|Spinach||1 pkg (113 g)|
|Marmalade||1 pkg (1 tbsp)|
|Dijon Mustard||1 pkg (1 1/2 tsp)|
|Balsamic Vinegar||1 bottle (2 tbsp)|
|Italian Seasoning||1 pkg (1 tsp)|
|Olive or Canola Oil|
2 Baking Sheets
Preparation Time / 35 minutes
Cooking Difficulty / Level 1
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F (to roast the potatoes and chicken.) Start prepping when the oven comes up to temperature!
2. Roast the potatoes: Wash and dry all produce. Cut the potatoes into ½-inch cubes. Toss the potatoes with a drizzle of oil on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in the centre of the oven, stirring halfway through cooking, until the potatoes are golden-brown, 25-28 min.
3. Prep: Meanwhile, coarsely grate the zucchini. Remove some of the excess liquid by placing the grated zucchini in the middle of a clean kitchen towel; twist the towel and squeeze over the sink. Transfer the zucchini to a medium bowl.
4. Bake the chicken: Add the Parmesan and Italian seasoning to the zucchini. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the chicken on a second parchment-lined baking sheet. Divide the zucchini mixture over each chicken. (TIP: The topping will be loose!) Bake in the centre of the oven until the chicken is cooked through and the top is golden, 20-22 min. (TIP: Inserting a thermometer into the cooked chicken should display an internal temperature of 175°F.)
5. Make the citrus-balsamic dressing: Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the marmalade, vinegar, mustard and a drizzle of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss in the spinach.
6. Finish and serve: Divide the roasted potatoes between plates. Serve with the zucchini-topped chicken and the salad on the side. Enjoy!
No time for shopping?
Go home, kick your feet up, and skip the supermarket – HelloFresh has got you covered! From creating the recipes and planning the meals, to sourcing specialty products from legendary suppliers. They even start the prep work by pre-measuring and pre-cutting the ingredients for you! There's no waste and you don't have to worry about the time old question, "What's for dinner?"